Aurora said, a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
RSS

Friday, October 02, 2009

Cinlok di facebook .

Oh, I'm in L♥ve .
September 11 , 2009 , in Indonesia
Michael was ask me as his girlfriend.
OMG , I was never expect this before.

we're just met on facebook.
I like Him, but I don't have any idea to be His Girlfriend.

Okay, FYI , He's an American . He's from Texas , and then....I'm an Asian girl. I'm an Indonesia.
Well... we were so far each other. but , you know, love doesn't has any point of view.
Long distance relationship or not, it's okay..! my age is 16 , and He's 19 .

I really wanted to see him. But, even I just heard Lee's voice, it was so thankful . :)


Well...it's nice. :) <3

so , i don't know how to imagine my Love for Him.
I Love you, Lee . . .
♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments: